Sehhaty App provides health services for individuals in Saudi Arabia. Sehhaty aims to enable users to reach health information and medical e-services provided by different health organizations in the Kingdom, such as COVID-19 test appointment booking, the Coronavirus self-assessment test, vital signs updates, tracking prescribed medicine, retrieving and sharing sick leaves, steps tracker and other services related to the health of individuals and families and the health awareness.
Sehhaty is provided under the supervision of the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia, in line with its vision to improve the standards of healthcare and develop its services.
• Book an appointment for COVID-19 test.
• Search for medication and the nearest pharmacies that provide it.
• View issued sick leave.
• View prescribed medication.
• Book an appointment in primary healthcare centers.
• Registration of vital signs readings.
• Add dependent
• School screening results. Sehhaty | صحتي