Personal Safety is an app for Pixel phones that helps you stay safe and connected to first responders and your emergency contacts.
Note: Even if the app is installed, the app icon may be hidden on Pixel 1, 2, 3, or 3a devices until added via Settings. Learn more: g.co/pixel/personalsafety#safety_app
• With emergency sharing, you can share your real-time location with your emergency contacts.
• With safety check, you can set up a time for your phone to confirm if you’re safe. If you don’t respond, emergency sharing automatically starts.
Get help and info when you need it
• Get notified about natural disasters and public emergencies near you.
• If your phone detects that you've been in a car crash, it can help reach emergency services for you. Not available for all countries, languages, and devices. For availability details, go to g.co/pixel/carcrashdetection.
Manage your emergency info
• Enter medical info and choose your emergency contacts. By default, this info is available when your phone is locked to help first responders. Personal Safety